• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Grey Hulk PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
I'm seriously considering getting one of these and would rather go through this board than eBay. If Cosmo can find one for under $800 I'm sure I can too :monkey3

Please PM me if you are interested in selling.

Darth Loki said:
I'm seriously considering getting one of these and would rather go through this board than eBay. If Cosmo can find one for under $800 I'm sure I can too :monkey3

Please PM me if you are interested in selling.
ask gruson im sure he will sell one of his to ya cheaper than what he was selling it to me

Darth Loki said:
I'm seriously considering getting one of these and would rather go through this board than eBay.

Only one word for this situation:

poH_posterde_dohlang.gif

:banghead :banghead :duh :duh

Polystoner said:
Only one word for this situation:

poH_posterde_dohlang.gif

:banghead :banghead :duh :duh

It's not that bad. I can certainly live with just a green. But where and how I'm planning to display my Marvel would be set up great for two hulks.

Oh man Chris. :lol

I guess Polystoner is glad he moved in quickly before. I wish you luck but this one I don't think is going to be very cheap.

El Roranous said:

I guess Polystoner is glad he moved in quickly before. I wish you luck but this one I don't think is going to be very cheap.

If I can't find one for a price I consider acceptable, I won't have one. I personally like the green better but it would be awesome to have both.

Darth Loki said:
If I can't find one for a price I consider acceptable, I won't have one. I personally like the green better but it would be awesome to have both.
I definitely understand where you are coming from. I'll be on the look out for you. El Roranous is a powerful ally.:)

El Roranous said:
El Roranous is a powerful ally.:)

You know The ill Jedi is as well, look what he did for Jen and he is always on the lookout for cool s#!t for his pals!

Why were speaking in third person? :rolleyes: :D

The ill Jedi said:
You know The ill Jedi is as well, look what he did for Jen and he is always on the lookout for cool s#!t for his pals!

Why were speaking in third person? :rolleyes: :D
Third person speak is awesome-o and it makes one sound more pwerful. :lol

Speaking of being on the lookout for each other, where is my Spidey PF Israel? :tap :D

El Roranous said:

:monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Although if memory serves:

customizerwannabe said:
Bummer. The deal in that lot is gone! :monkey2

So if it wasn't me, then would have been "someone else." Although maybe that someone would have been nicer than me and offer to sell back the Grey Hulk to Darth Loki? :D

Let's all point and laugh at LOKI :lol

The dumbass that sold a Grey Hulk at a good price :thwak

In all seriousness, I'm glad you like him Jeff. Like I said, I'm more than happy with the green. But I wouldn't mind having both :monkey3

Darth Loki said:
I'm glad you like him Jeff. Like I said, I'm more than happy with the green. But I wouldn't mind having both :monkey3

Umm, I know exactly how you feel. I find myself lookingat Green Hulk pics more than I used to... :monkey3

LOKI a guy pm's me wanting to sell me his grey hulk pf for 800 dlvd i told him to pm you lmk if u get it:chew

Cosmo_Kramer said:
LOKI a guy pm's me wanting to sell me his grey hulk pf for 800 dlvd i told him to pm you lmk if u get it:chew

Thanks, but right now I think that's a bit high for it. I could've gotten one for that last night on the bay but no one made a bid for it. These are actually coming down, as proof by you getting one for under $800. And now is a really bad time for me since I have Fett and Yoda bust coming in the next couple weeks.

Darth Loki said:
Thanks, but right now I think that's a bit high for it. I could've gotten one for that last night on the bay but no one made a bid for it. These are actually coming down, as proof by you getting one for under $800. And now is a really bad time for me since I have Fett and Yoda bust coming in the next couple weeks.
u can always talk him down or trade/cash

Back