Neca 7" DC Comics vs Aliens and Predator (ie: Neca Comic Batman figures!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://news.toyark.com/2017/02/18/toy-fair-2017-neca-dc-vs-alien-predator-239998

Toy-Fair-2017-NECA-DC-vs-Aliens-and-Predator-001.jpg

I love the blue and grey Batman figure, but I wish the Armor was closer to Andy Kubert's design in the old comic. This looks too close to the Arkham games imo.

Damn! That Batman looks incredible! The Joker alien is also really cool but I don't feel the need to add him to my collection. Might end up buying this 2 pack and selling off the alien.

Wasn't expecting this at all but I am beyond happy, always thought Bernie Wrightson was too good of a Batman artist to not get a figure based off of his work.

The boots and gauntlets are completely different. But it is closer than I iniitaly thought, I'll give you that. Bascially a more detailed interpretation which I can appreciate, but personally I prefer the streamlined comic look. I'm still definitely buying it just on priniciple, and that I want to support Neca making moves like this. Especially since I think all the 90's JLA crossed over with Aliens and Predator. So a Neca 90's JLA, oh man.

batman-vs-predator-armor.jpg

Wow...what a time to be alive. I would never imagine this crossover to come in figure form. And look fantastic as well.

The boots and gauntlets are completely different. But it is closer than I iniitaly thought, I'll give you that. Bascially a more detailed interpretation which I can appreciate, but personally I prefer the streamlined comic look. I'm still definitely buying it just on priniciple, and that I want to support Neca making moves like this. Especially since I think all the 90's JLA crossed over with Aliens and Predator. So a Neca 90's JLA, oh man.

batman-vs-predator-armor.jpg

Yeah everything about it is completely different, to the helmet, but you're right, I also want to support moves like these.

I am down for the D.C. Figures if the articulation is half decent. These will be 7 inch scale though, am I right? I do not own and neca figures currently.
The articulation will be good double joints plus ab crunch

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Back