New Hasbro Star Wars Toys - Rogue One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MrSteerpike

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't remember this character specifically....but was he this fat in the movie?
STARWARS3.75INCHFIGUREAssortmentLieutenantSeflainpkg.jpg
STARWARS3.75INCHFIGUREAssortmentLieutenantSeflaoop.jpg

He looks like a pretty fit guy on the package but the figure looks a little...dumpy?

Sefla is on the heavier side. So? That's about 90% of Star Wars fans. Bout time they got some representation XD

latest

Sent from my SM-N920V using Tapatalk

He's the one that went to run out to hit the switch for the communications tower but got shot as soon as he went out of the bunker door.

probably won't pick this one up. No offense to portly ones out there;)

Being portly all good. He just looks like he's given up on life. Is this an artistic rendering of his final self image as he knows he's dying?

Craptacular, how does Hasbro manage to make crappier figs every year? Not talking about the character per se, loved the design, reminded me of Endor troops mixed with a little WH40K flavor, and thats some good flavor. Just Hasbro LCD'ing the **** out of their toy lines.

I don't remember this character specifically....but was he this fat in the movie?
View attachment 323580
View attachment 323581

He looks like a pretty fit guy on the package but the figure looks a little...dumpy?

The absolute state of that.
Hasbro used to make some amazing 3.75 stuff during the Legacy/vintage era. Some of the Black Series stuff is nice to if you can find it.

This is just laughably bad.

Even looking at the design, I could have seen Hasbro making a cool generic rebel army builder back in their 3.75" heyday. I actually chuckled at this when it loaded.

Even looking at the design, I could have seen Hasbro making a cool generic rebel army builder back in their 3.75" heyday. I actually chuckled at this when it loaded.
If I was this actor....I'd be disappointed man. It's just not even close in any respectful way. Poor guy. :(

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

I have a few 3.75 figures I've been gathering for a diorama (ATST, stormtrooper, 2 death troopers). If they did a black series version of this guy in this size I'd get it. If I see it I'll get it for my brother, I bought him a ton of the figures from this line for Christmas last year. Since he has so many storm troopers some Rebels wouldn't hurt.

I wish one of those third party 1:6 manufacturers or HT would do this guy, or any Rogue One rebel.

Back