1/6 Barbie Collector Wonder Woman (2017 film series)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hunnipot85

Super Freak
Reaction score
Mattel is going all out for Wonder Woman this year

00fdf39_c_17_700_1.jpg

fdf38_c_17_676_1.jpg

fdf35_c_17_773.jpg

fdf36_c_17_683_1.jpg

000fdf44_c_17_0065.jpg

000fdf45_c_17_718_1.jpg

ffb34_c_17_687_1.jpg

I know some of you used the Barbie Collector BvS line for customs so I thought some of you may be interested in these for those purposes if you don't keep them as-is.

It's cool to think of Barbies' having weaponry. Hope Hot Toys produces a blue-dress Diana.

Are these yet to be made I can't find Steve trevor anywhere

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

these are not released yet, we will probably get more details at Toy Fair this week.

I do, but unlikely the film will be appropriate for kids. Which makes this line a bit of an odd choice.

Maybe Captain Marvel, which likely will be kid friendly, will also have a Barbie line. . .

Don't see why? Besides so far Marvel have included gratuitous scenes of BW stripping in Stark's limo (while his butler ogles her in the rear view mirror), and Gamora stripping in GoTG... yet they're considered kid friendly... think the role-model WW will be actually better suited to kids tbh!

The mcu movies have adult themes and jokes here and there, and honestly I wouldn't even show those to my daughter yet. But by and large, I think they would all be fine for a 10-11 year old. I wouldn't show any of the current crop of DC movies to a kid that young. They claim ww will have a different tone from bvs, but color me skeptical.

I'm sure someone will do a Chris pine sculpt soon. But the Ken one will look great with my barbies. It's less cartoony than most kens

I want queens horse for my She-ra custom.

Back