Custom Knightmare Batman Coat Review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That looks great! Thank you for the review of it. :)

It hasn't been put up for order yet.

Great review as always!!!

It's an amazing price.
I like my Hot Toys coat even though I would have preferred it being darker. That being said, I still ordered the coat this morning from Kit and will most likely prefer it to the Hot Toys one.
I checked into the Deamworks Production version one a while back which looked great but was offered for $235 plus shipping costs. I asked if that one was wired and was told it was not. Glad I didn't have the money to purchase that one.

Hell yeah i'll try this out for $27 bucks. Ordered.

Thanks for the review!

Went ahead and ordered one. If I'm displeased, I'm sure someone here will be interested in it and I'll cover their stateside shipping to boot.

I feel that the coat kinda makes him looks skinny. :dunno Color is accurate tho.

I think its fine?

dc-comics-bvs-knightmare-batman.jpg

Coat looks great. Imo...I just feels like it looses the bulkiness. I'll just dirty up the stock coat and call it a day. lol

As I posted in the figure thread, I got the coat in today, and while I haven't had the chance to put it on yet, I wasn't immediately impressed. The tailoring and imitation of HT is extremely well done, but the build doesn't carry the gravitas of the HT one. While HT's is too bulky and not necessarily accurate, it feels of higher quality; things like the buttons are a step down for sure. That being said, I have to commend the OSK coat for it's accurate color representation, and how faithful it is to the HT one, down to the obscure holes along the bottom hem of the coat, as well as the torn toggle on the back flange. The thinner fabric is undoubtedly more versatile and will fold better at the joints, a nice bonus. The lapels are also much more clean and naturally scale compared to the heavy hem of the HT one. I'll have to put it on the figure to make a final call, and the pictures here do make me feel like it is the right decision to upgrade it

Back