Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Captain America Civil War FALCON

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
At least it's not that shartimusprime guy. Voice and the way he talks is terrible.

Sean Long is Worse or when reviewer feels need to add bad music to the reviews... I just mute them no need to listen or never watch channels.:lol

OH guys...come on...be nice. I respect that everyone has a preference for who they like watching and such. A lot don't like me as well. But we don't really need to talk about them while they aren't even here to defend themselves.

A big improvement on the wings which will be very cool for upcoming Spiderman Keaton Vulture figure eventual release.I only wish arm could go strait forward more to shoot ,Nice review OPT. :clap:clap:clap I Just wish you threw in some more cool poses in at end of your vids but get thats not your style.

Last edited:
Sean knows this and pretty sure a member here and knows and doesnt need to want or have to change. It's not really a dis just a opion OPT. We know he" Sean' and Shart are targeting a younger toy collectors with more playfull attitude, and thats why always a variety of you yotube reviewer's to choose to watch from. Some of us dont need the crazyness just shows us the figure faults and points you like and thats pretty much it. Anyway no reason to defend or go on about it.

A big improvement on the wings which will be very cool for upcoming Spiderman Keaton Vulture figure eventual release.I only wish arm could go strait forward more to shoot nice review OPT. Just wish you threw in some more cool poses in at end of your vids but get thats not your style for some odd reason.

Mostly because i don't look at my videos as a showcase of sorts. I approach it as a review. I go through basically what you can do with the figure to give you what sort of ideas you can create for posing. It also adds unnecessary time to videos i feel. It looks cool but audience retention is something as a "professional" reviewer, i try and pay attention to.

Sean knows this and pretty sure a member here and knows and doesnt need to want or have to change. It's not really a dis just a opion OPT. We know he" Sean' and Shart are targeting a younger toy collectors with more playfull attitude, and thats why always a variety of you yotube reviewer's to choose to watch from. Some of us dont need the crazyness just shows us the figure faults and points you like and thats pretty much it. Anyway no reason to defend or go on about it.

Oh he might be a member and i'm not trying to come down on anyone for stating their feelings on those guys. I just think it's irrelevant to the topic at hand and i'm trying to show them respect by saying we should stay on topic here in regard to the figure

The only reason i bring up posing or a quick closing of pose's because that helps sell the figure even more. It's just a small suggestion i always try nudge you to do lol. Its all good just think its fun watching a quick minute of pose's at end to finish vid. Anyway your world and reviews & channel Opt. I'm just a 1/6 collector fan.

Back