24 Legacy

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sifu74

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can't find a thread for this. Has anyone seen the first two episodes? It is as addicting as the original. They do however have a lot of plots going on. Can't wait for the next episode.

I didn't even know it was showing :lol. I'll probably wait it out to see if Bauer makes a return, or some sort of cameo. I really have no interest in watching a version of 24 without Jack Bauer.

Everywhere I see posts about this, all the comments say no one gives a **** without Jack. What we're the producers thinking?

Lousy, uninspired remake w/ by the numbers plot points so far.

Sorry, dude is no Jack Bauer.

24/Empire=lame.

It seemed to me like anyone that 24 'brought back' they ended up killing. They'd be brought back to be killed to provide emotional oomph. So unless you want Tony Almeida to die be careful what you wish for

It seemed to me like anyone that 24 'brought back' they ended up killing. They'd be brought back to be killed to provide emotional oomph. So unless you want Tony Almeida to die be careful what you wish for

Almeida was in the commercials. He's back. Honestly ... I'd be shocked if Jack doesn't make an appearance in this fairly soon. Last we saw him, he was being carted off to a Russian gulag. I doubt they leave him there.

Bring back Chase. He was ****ing awesome in Season 3, by far the best season.

Didn't Jack chop off his hand with an ax? They'd have to 'Rick Grimes' him for the rest of the series -- which, I'm given to understand, is a pain.

SnakeDoc

I've been watching and so far...it's okay and fairly compelling but...that's it. It NEEDS Jack Bauer. Live Another Day had Jack and it still didn't really work, yet THIS feels like if it had Jack it WOULD work. It's....a strange conundrum. I feel like 24 probably should've never come back at all. 8 seasons was enough. I loved 1-7 and felt 8 was weak(until the final handful where it felt like Jack was going to die...and then they chickened out). I will continue to watch this new one until I either get bored and if that happens, I'll jump back on if Jack somehow comes back. But 24 without Jack...isn't the same.

Didn't Jack chop off his hand with an ax? They'd have to 'Rick Grimes' him for the rest of the series -- which, I'm given to understand, is a pain.

SnakeDoc

The last scene of the series was of doctors attempting to reattach the hand. While Chase was never seen again so we never knew for sure how the surgery worked out, Jack told Kim that they got him into surgery very quickly and the doctors were very hopeful that the hand could be saved.

I agree with whoever said Season 3 was the best season. IMO everything after Season 3 kind of sucked and became both over the top and repetitive.

I recall enjoying most of them. I think 4 and 5 were pretty good too. Loved the one where Jack has to bring down that corrupt President. And then I recall liking the one with Peter Weller as the bad guy. One of these days I must watch it all through again.

The last scene of the series was of doctors attempting to reattach the hand. While Chase was never seen again so we never knew for sure how the surgery worked out, Jack told Kim that they got him into surgery very quickly and the doctors were very hopeful that the hand could be saved.

I agree with whoever said Season 3 was the best season. IMO everything after Season 3 kind of sucked and became both over the top and repetitive.

Actually, for me, the best were 1 and 2. 3 was great in the second part, but the whole Mexican cartel stuff was pretty boring. 5 was awesome too, but then, Pdt Palmer's absence was really felt.

I blew through the first season when doing a slew of decals and watched the entire show in real time from midnight to midnight. That was some absurd stuff that happened in one day. Eyes rolled out of my skull at the wife getting amnesia for a hour and the kids becoming a couple after being locked up together for 25 minutes.

yea, watching in real time had to be crazy. Just watching a few episodes in a row had me laughing. But this series needs Bauer. Is this season even worth starting or is it the same crap as always? Trying to guess who the mole in CTU is, or what villain early on will be killed later to make way for the REAL villain.

Back