Show Your Support!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FrankenFan

Abnormal Brain
Reaction score
If you'd like to let the world know you would support new releases in the Buffy and Angel 1:6 lines, feel free to download the banner of your choice and add it to your sig:

Buffy:
cbbsigml4.gif

Angel:
cbasigvp9.gif

Buffy and Angel Combo:
cbbcbasigvp9.gif

Be sure to keep in mind Dave's guidelines for sigs: No more than 3 lines of text or an image no bigger than 150 pixels high x 500 pixels long.

Edit: To add a banner to your sig:

• Download the banner(s) of your choice to your desktop or hard drive.

•  Upload the banner to a free image hosting site such as ImageShack or PhotoBucket. Once the banner is uploaded, copy the image code generated for the banner.

•  Log-in to the Sideshow Freaks board and click "User CP" in main navigation bar, located directly under the Sideshow Freaks header.

• Under "Control Panel" click "Edit Sig."

• Paste the banner's image code into the "Edit Signature" pane.

• Click "Preview Signature" to test the sig banner.

• If all is good, click "Save Signature" to attach the banner.

Edit:

The original link to the Buffy/Angel Combo banner is no longer working. The thumbnail is still listed among my images at ImageShack, but the actual image no longer exists. I've uploaded it again, should you wish to resume using it in your sig.

As mentioned, here, it's best to host the banner yourself, rather than link directly to the banner in my ImageShack account.

Last edited:
The Buffy and Angel lines have been retired, hence the banners. The LotR line is still in production, albeit at a slow pace, so really no need for a campaign to bring the line back.

Yet. :)

Changed my signnature to support the Buffy and Angle lines. And damn proud to do it. The lines should never have been retired the current sell out of Buffy Season 8 comics proves that Buffy still has a loyal fan base.

I'm still training for the computer special olympics, so can someone walk me through how to do it?

Anzik Hayes said:
I'm still training for the computer special olympics, so can someone walk me through how to do it?
No problem. To get to the signature editor, click on the 'User CP' link located in the menu bar at the top of the page. Then, click 'Edit Signature' in the menu at the left. In the edit box, paste or type this text on whichever line you want the image to appear:

[ IMG ]https://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b88/robodad/cbbcbasigtk7.gif[/IMG]

Then, just remove the spaces around the 'IMG' inside the first set of brackets, and save your signature. You should be good to go.

Anzik Hayes said:
What I did was save one of the banners to your computer (right click and save image). Then go to an image hosting service (I'm using Image Shack) and upload it there. Then go into your User CP into Edit signature and link the image from your image hosting service. Try preview signature to check that it works.

Good to see so many people adopting the Buffy and Angel banner!

Special thanks to Sepentor for substituting the combo banner in favor of his former sig — that's a sign of a hard core fan!

Very special thanks to DLDave for making this thread a sticky!

Woo and Hoo! It worked!
Thanks guys.
Awesome work FF. Man the Kurgans will be pissed if it works!

Back