1/3 or maybe 1/2 scale Star Wars heads?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Newbieguy

Super Freak
Reaction score
Was over at a neighbors house and saw he had several 'heads'. Darth, Tie Pilot, stormtrooper. They looked to be 1/3 maybe 1/2 scale. Def larger than 1/4 scale. Anyone ever see these or know if they are still made? The looked really nice. I would ask him but it's a very very long story.

Was over at a neighbors house and saw he had several 'heads'. Darth, Tie Pilot, stormtrooper. They looked to be 1/3 maybe 1/2 scale. Def larger than 1/4 scale. Anyone ever see these or know if they are still made? The looked really nice. I would ask him but it's a very very long story.

Something like this?

MR Riddell Helmets.jpg

I have the Vader, 3P0, & Fett from Riddel, & the Stormtrooper from MR. The Vader helmet is awesome, as it comes apart, & is a VERY good reveal helmet. 3P0 lights up by a motion detector inside the mouth. & the details inside the Fett & Trooper helmets are great.

I have the Vader, 3P0, & Fett from Riddel, & the Stormtrooper from MR. The Vader helmet is awesome, as it comes apart, & is a VERY good reveal helmet. 3P0 lights up by a motion detector inside the mouth. & the details inside the Fett & Trooper helmets are great.

What was original Msrp of the Vader? I might pick one up if the going price isn't outrageous now.

I have a few of these that I bought from The Sportsman's Guide website years ago -- but don't recall the price. I don't remember paying $90 for them... but might have.

Anyway, I like them quite a bit.

Thanks for that link! I probably paid full price for Vader, then picked up the others cheaper.

Back