5 star tv supergirl

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LIBBY1957DOG

Super Freak
Reaction score
apologies if that has been discussed elsewhere ,i did a search but didn't see a thread ,so feel free to merge or delete as you see fit

got this in yesterday ,not at all disappointed ,and pleasantly surprised , but to be fair my expectations were low to begin with lol ,
could use a bit of polishing but for the price point a solid purchase in my opinion ,£116 delivered to the uk in around 7 days ,suit is a better fit than i expected ,a bit more colourful than it looks on tv ,sculpt a little soft ,but has a resemblance that a little more paint should enhance ,cape and boots again much better than expected

32377926251_479275bf80_z.jpg
31688093383_9f6860d359_z.jpg
32458925946_46606e6188_z.jpg

She looks pretty good, I've been thinking of picking this figure up, Who did you buy from?

i got mine off this guy on ebay ,https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132040592961?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
seen it a bit cheaper but this was the only listing that actually stated it was in hand at the time

pretty good service ,got here about a week after he posted it ,i think the chinese new years coming up so could delay it a bit ,
got my nephew coming round to see what he can do to improve the paint job ,but im happy as is really for the price

you think not
yeah well you could be right :lol

any resemblance is quite soft .no argument there

but honestly ive got tony starks that missed the mark about as much and still got money too spare :lol

and so far she's the only game in town ,supergirl wise ,so im still relatively happy

i got mine off this guy on ebay ,https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/132040592961?_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK:MEBIDX:IT
seen it a bit cheaper but this was the only listing that actually stated it was in hand at the time

pretty good service ,got here about a week after he posted it ,i think the chinese new years coming up so could delay it a bit ,
got my nephew coming round to see what he can do to improve the paint job ,but im happy as is really for the price

Awesome! She turned out great! Will have to go pick her up. Thanks for posting pics and link.

Looks good, I've only watched the show as a crossover to the other DC stuff, so I could care less if it looks like the actress on TV. Definitely going to pick this up. thanks for posting the pics. :hi5:

The blue in her outfit not dark enough- plus yeah the face is generic.....

15c1a5065c0c8e32ae0f08e8ff27a09c.jpg

I use another head for super girl. Overall Not bad.

從我的iPad使用Tapatalk 發送

I actually see a decent amount of Benoist in the sculpt, and think a good repaint could improve it even more (especially after shrinking down those giant irises they gave her).

Not all that crazy about the top or the cape, but the skirt, belt and boots all look pretty good to me.

Back