Greetings from the Netherlands!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OneSixthRoy

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi all! My name is Roy and i'm a long time lurker who finally decided to register. My collection is still modest and exists of Gentle Giant Statues/Busts, Hot Toys, Some Props and Legos. My collection started out a whole lot different and used to be primarily DVD's with some nice buste additions, but since the industry focus shifted to blu-ray releases and easier ways of watching high quality digital copy's i've quit collecting those, and vowed never to "invest" in those type of things again.

Still makes for an awesome looking wall/room though ;) (old picture below)

Game_Room_Old_1.jpg

After investing some time and money in my other hobbies (Simracing and a Project Car) and still enjoying movies very much, i stumbled accros the first Hot Toy i purchased, and i dont think i could have picked a better one (or worse one looking at my wallet). The DX11 Joker 2.0 just looked amazing (and made for a nice addition to the Heath Ledger Joker Painting hanging in my hallway), the pricetag was alot higher then the "simple" gentle giant bustes i had purchased over the years, and even topping the gentle giant RotS Darth Vader i had standing in my living room. But boy am i glad i took the plunge as i was amazed when i opened the package.. I think all of us know what followed.... It took awhile to definitly commit to collecting Hot Toys, so unfortunatly i have some gaps. But hunting older figures gives me something to do while waiting for my pre-orders.

My focus is primarily Star Wars, Marvel and DC but i can't pass up on a great figure like Marty McFly ;) I also recently started to photograph my Hot Toys, which has been an amazing way of enjoying the collection even more!

Hot_Toys_Star_Wars_Kylo_Ren_01.jpg

Back