• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wanted! Spiderman PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

El Roranous

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello all, I am looking for a Spiderman PF. Please PM me if you have one for sale. Oh, it must be in mint condition though. Thanks!:)

customizerwannabe said:
You forgot to put. "Sell me a Spiderman PF cheap PLEASE!!!".:D
Oh yeah....

A la Cosmo fashion ...Sell me a Spiderman PF cheap PLEASE!!!:rotfl

Seriously though everybody, if you have one and want to sell- let me know.

Dang Rory...first the Doom PF Exclusive...now this??? :D :D Are you going to even be able to afford Top Ramen???? :lol :lol :lol :lol

Jen said:
Dang Rory...first the Doom PF Exclusive...now this??? :D :D Are you going to even be able to afford Top Ramen???? :lol :lol :lol :lol
:rotfl :rotfl
Well, I thought that I should finish my whole want list off before it's too late. After this I am pretty much set. Only pre-orders hopefully for me in the future and no more going back to the secondary market unless I absolutely have to. Word.

Why put off for tomorrow what I can get today.:lol :D

El Roranous said:
:rotfl :rotfl
Well, I thought that I should finish my whole want list off before it's too late. After this I am pretty much set. Only pre-orders hopefully for me in the future and no more going back to the secondary market unless I absolutely have to. Word.

I hear you there!!! After Doom and perhaps a Green Hulk no more secondary market for me!!! Never again...unless of course they are selling below retail. :D I'm all about retail now.....I've dug myself in a hole and if I keep going for all the pieces I missed out on I'll never get out. :lol :lol

Good luck!! Hope you find one!!!!

customizerwannabe said:
Yeah, I said that too...4000.00 ago.:rotfl
Ouch!!! But I hear ya...when I think of how much I've spent in the last 6 months I cringe. I just blew a nice downpayment on a condo for statues and figures....but my apartment sure does look cool!!!! :D

The ill Jedi said:
:D Ha Rory, so you aren't 'complete' yet!!

*Hugs Spidey PF Exclusive*

Do you even display yours with that stupid camera? I think it really takes away from the piece.

Rory, you have a PM.

Darth Loki said:
Do you even display yours with that stupid camera?

Mine is still boxed up 'til I move into a bigger place.

What I eventually plan on doing is getting some of that Halloween Spider Webbing and attaching that to the wall/case where I'll be displaying it so it'll look like he's taking pics of himself. I though that might look cool, since that's what he does in the comics.

El Roranous said:
Still looking. :)

I guess Bob didn't have it anymore? :monkey2

I've been on almost every retailer site that I can think of, and I haven't seen one under retail. Might have to hit the bay :emperor

Darth Loki said:
I guess Bob didn't have it anymore? :monkey2

I've been on almost every retailer site that I can think of, and I haven't seen one under retail. Might have to hit the bay :emperor
Well, I am waiting for Bob to get back in touch with me. Hopefully he has one but I thought that I would bump this thread up just in case. :)

Oh and I really hope that I don't have to hit the bay. After what I have been through and am going through now, I never want to go back there again.:emperor

customizerwannabe said:
Why, what happened?
Just irresponsible sellers that are lazy. Not to mention a crap load of drama. I would just rather not deal through ebay because it's a pain sometimes. Plus I love my fellow board members and would rather give them my money.:D

BUMP!

THEGODFATHER.jpg

The ill Jedi said:
WOW, he came through!?!

That was probably the one he got for me :eek:

I hope he knows I at least pointed you in the right direction.

Congrats Rory. I am very surprised at how much I like it.

Back