• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: DOOM PF regular or EX

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
G

gbeef

looking for a DOOM PF regular or EX im not looking to get burned on it though. if you have a extra DOOM PF reg kicking around let me know. I just started collecting and im just buliding my PF Collection

gbeef said:
looking for a DOOM PF regular or EX im not looking to get burned on it though. if you have a extra DOOM PF reg kicking around let me know. I just started collecting and im just buliding my PF Collection

:rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl :rotfl
Join the big a** list my friend!!!! Actually I may have just scored a regular for myself...will know for sure tomorrow. I wish you luck on your quest...if you are not willing to shell out big $$$ then you will find it very difficult to get this grail.

"But choose wisely, for while the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you."

GrailKnight.jpg

:D

im almost tempted to trade my Xmen vs sentinel ex a grail for a grail..... :( im not quite at that point yet

Patience gbeef! Do NOT trade in your Xmen vs. Sent. dio. You will miss it when the next two a released. Just keep an eye out on ebay and you'll get one eventually....just don't do anything crazy!

gbeef said:
im almost tempted to trade my Xmen vs sentinel ex a grail for a grail..... :( im not quite at that point yet

Don't even think that. They are both awesome pieces, but the X-Men VS exclusive will only get harder and harder to come by. There are still plenty of Dooms out there, especially if you can live with a regular.

carbo-fation said:
Patience gbeef! Do NOT trade in your Xmen vs. Sent. dio. You will miss it when the next two a released. Just keep an eye out on ebay and you'll get one eventually....just don't do anything crazy!

Yea, that's why I traded my Doom exclusive for a Sentinel Exclusive. It's just the lighting effects put it in a whole other league with respect to uniqueness. Sideshow can throw in an extra table, chair, hammer, helmet, etc. in the future with very little work, but I'm not sure they'll ever attempt another complex Sentinel lighting setup ever again, given the returns, breakages, and complaints.

ill hang in there for sure. I just picked up a Green Goblin PF today.. tone down my temptation for DOOM.... But i tell ya ever since i got my HULK PF ive been PF hungary!

gbeef said:

The ill Jedi said:
"But choose wisely, for while the true Grail will bring you life, the false Grail will take it from you."

if you do this...you "have chosen poorly..." :D

Personally, I think the Doom is superior to the XMVSS aesthetically. A lot more complicated piece sculpturally IMO. Don't get me wrong. I love the XMVSS and think it is one of the finest comic related statues ever made. I just happen to the think the Doom Excl is THE finest. However, the Doom will probably not make the same monetary jumps over the next year.

customizerwannabe said:
Personally, I think the Doom is superior to the XMVSS aesthetically. A lot more complicated piece sculpturally IMO. Don't get me wrong. I love the XMVSS and think it is one of the finest comic related statues ever made. I just happen to the think the Doom Excl is THE finest. However, the Doom will probably not make the same monetary jumps over the next year.

Just waiting for it to hit 2K...then I'm gonna sell it and get my Doom Exclusive back =)

gbeef said:
how much is market value for a regluar?

If you're talking about Doom, around $900-1000 right now. Add another $300 for the exclusive.

Yeah i would really like to add to this one to my collection. Some out there has gotta have one at a decent price.

Some one make my day!:chew

According to Loki and Rory, I gave Jen a very decent price! She rocks though, so I don't mind, plus I know whe really wanted it.

Back