Angel PF: Pose Preferences

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Protozaius

Chief Defender of Faith
Reaction score
I'm hoping that the Angel PF is posed with his wrist stakes from "City of"... like he has just staked two vampire at one time.

For me the pose will be a critical component as to whether I jump into the Buffy PF arena. :monkey3 :monkey3 :monkey3

Your thoughts? :confused:

Don't go all ape mad at me, but don't we need to have an official announcement of a Angel PF before we can explore this? Sorry, just bummed out that they are putting the Buffy/Angel line on hold, with the exception of the Electric Tiki line.

The wrist stakes would be a good pose but i'm not really fussed what pose he's in. I'm buying him no matter what because it's Angel/David Boreanaz!

EDIT: Got an idea. How about these poses?

Last edited:
We have an official announcement in the Buffy magazine. If Brant ain't official, I don't know what is!

And I'd like him in a pretty standard, non-action pose like Buffy and Spike.

Darklord Dave said:
We have an official announcement in the Buffy magazine. If Brant ain't official, I don't know what is!

Yeh me too although the wrist stakes pose suggested above would be good but then again if he's with the other PF's he wouldn't fit in because none of them are in action poses

Darklord Dave said:

Same here.

It might be cool to have him walking...similar to Attakus Vader 1...mid-stride.

JoeSweden said:
No leather pants please! :D
Amen! If they put leather pants on him again, I'm gonna blow a gasket.

As for pose, I'd like a stoic standing pose with the head tilted down just a bit and holding his favorite broadsword. And I want it to be an Angel Angel, not a skinny Buffy Angel with all the fruity rings.

Darklord Dave said:

I have to agree here. I just want an iconic Angel PF and summarizes the whole show and goes with Spike and Buffy. I dont think SS would do an action pose, more in line with what we've seen so far, which I thinks a good choice.

Slayerverse98 said:
The wrist stakes would be a good pose but i'm not really fussed what pose he's in. I'm buying him no matter what because it's Angel/David Boreanaz!

EDIT: Got an idea. How about these poses?

this one would be my favorite. something that shows his personality from the show. man, now im gonna go watch a couple episodes!!!

I don't really have a preference. I just want something that will fit in nicely with the Buffy and Spike PFs.

Dark. Brooding. A bit of a slouch, maybe. And a touch of sadness. Plus a vampire head exclusive...

But, under no circumstances would I accept those useless arm-stakes. :emperor Worst. Idea. Ever. And we only saw them, what, three times? Four?

Well half naked would be god...with chains, definitely chains...

Wait, what's everybody looking at me like that for...:rolleyes:

I don't want a "City of..." Angel, I don't want wrist stakes, and I don't want action pose (wrist stakes would require action pose to look nice), none of that would fit in with the very simple posed Buffy and Spike PFs.

No way, Frank. Season 3, all the way. :rock

... okay, I could go with a Season 2. But Season 1? Wa-a-a-ay too wimpy-looking.

Back