• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Rainman Artworks Norman Bates parts: Shirt, Hands

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am looking to purchase a Rainman Norman Bates White shirt and hands. That's all I am after. I have a DX Psycho set, but I would like an extra set of hands and shirt-- just in case-- as back ups. The shirt could possibly get dirty over the years, and those wrist pegs seem awfully fragile. OCD is a terrible thing. Please pm if you have these parts you'd like to...part with. Perhaps we can strike a deal. Thank you.:monkey3

SET OF HANDS STILL DESIRED. Shirt acquired, in transit. If anyone is chummy with Rainman and wants to hook me up, I would be very appreciative. Many thanks.

OK, peeps....I still need Norman hands. I will tell you the story. My dog ate the relaxed hand. I kid you not. There's nothing left. I had the set out to dust, and she ate the entire hand. Snapped it right off the arm and ran off. Blue Heeler pup.

Now, obviously I really don't wanna re-buy a whole figure off ebay. Or even a whole H and C set if it can be helped. I don't need the clothes shoes or knife...just hands.

Anyone wanna sell me a nice MINT set of NORMAN BATES HANDS? All I really need is the relaxed hand, but I will take both if that's the only way they can be had. I will pay $60 for a relaxed hand or $100 for the pair. As these appear to be resin, and not just generic hands that can be picked up and re-painted, I am taking this route. YES...i know $100 for hands may seem wonky, but I don't want substitute pieces.

I don't have any feedback, but I have bought a Norman shirt from YMBA and the entire DX set as well as an Iminime Daryl Dixon from STNMIKITA. They can surely vouch for my credibility as a buyer. Beisdes this, I am Anton Phibes at the UMA forums, and bowery12 on ebay. Feel free to check out my standings and feedback in those arenas.

Someone want to help an old man out?

Hand and clothes set 2.jpgETHWRTYHMK,FHJ,..jpg

Last edited:
OK, I have paint matched a hand that is similar in design (albeit not resin) to do until I can get an authentic piece back. I am also willing to upgrade my offer. I will pay $100.00 for the relaxed hand, provided it is in mint condition, with no tampering, gluing or other nonsense. Or $150 for a pair of hands. if anyone has a complete H and C set you are considering, if I cannot get anyone to sell me hands alone, pm me with your asking price. I hope not to go that route, but we do what we must sometimes. As this is one of my favorite Psycho collectibles, perfection is mandatory. Peace.

Still need hands. If you have a set in minty shape, send me a pm. Really wish i could've snagged them from Rainman before he went kaput....but it didn't happen.

Back