• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Medicom RAH Alien 12" figure looking to buy or trade

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bwh1990

Super Freak
Reaction score
I want a Medicom RAH Alien but I'm not paying $150+ for one (first, it's not worth that price, second I don't have that kinda money), which is the starting price nowadays on amazon & eBay. Late to the party, as always. Now they're anywhere from $150-$500 which is utter madness.

I'd prefer a new in box, but if someone has a used in excellent condition that works too. No tears in the suit or cracks on the dome!!!

I have a custom 1/4 scale Neca Elder Predator I am willing to trade for the Medicom 12" Alien. Or I'd buy one for a non retarded price. I'll post pics of the pred upon request.

Serious people only please. As in you actually have what I want. Reply in this thread until **** gets real, then we'll move to emails and pm's.

I am willing to give my full name as well as my address and phone number to an actual seller/trader in email/pm and I expect the same from said seller/trader. Mutual assurance. Mostly since I'm new here. And I'm not getting ripped off.

Last edited:
Back