Premium Format Sideshow: 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker Premium Format Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow: 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

As much as I'd love a new 1/6th figure, it's most likely a PF. Good timing they're teasing it now, should be out for the 30th anniversary in 2019!

Re: Sideshow: 1989 Jack Nicholson Joker

A Nicholson Joker PF would drive a lot of fans nuts!

Let's get nuts, Sideshow!

Interesting but I'm satisfied with 89 Bat and Cat. I am very interested in Dark Knight Selina and Bane and gonna get Joker next month I think.

Damn, I thought I was going to be finished with 1/4th scale after this year. If they come out with a Jack Nicholson joker I am definitely interested.

Woooow was not expecting this, paired with batman this could be amazing if true

Sideshow usually posts movie quotes from time to time on their Twitter account...I do not see why been so excited about it but I also do not see why not to be either hehehe.

I'm a bit skeptical if this is actually a thing. Why would they wait until the day after "The 12 Days of Sideshow" to start dropping teases?

I don't understand what everyone is getting so excited about. The means nothing and is not "news".
Sideshow has been posting goofy random questions every morning for awhile now. Yesterday it was "what would Deadpool have to say about your fighting style?".

I don't understand what everyone is getting so excited about. The means nothing and is not "news".
Sideshow has been posting goofy random questions every morning for awhile now. Yesterday it was "what would Deadpool have to say about your fighting style?".

Marvel vs. Capcom 4 Deadpool pf confirmed :lol

Back