Rei Ayanami 12 inch Statue/model

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jedijackie

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
IMG_0931.jpgIMG_0904.jpgIMG_0927.jpgHi everyone,
My daughter got a Rei Ayanami 12 inch statue/figure that was purchased at a thrift store we know little about the statue. When we were at the thrift store My daughter asked if they had anything magna/anime for sale they said they had Been saving one in the back for some time now and agreed to sell it. We asked if they had any information about it and all they said is they have a feeling it might be something special and that's why they had it hiding in the back. I've already started to search online for any info on the Rei Ayanami statue/figure and have seen some very similar to the one my daughter has but I still haven't found any info on the one she has if anyone can give me any info/feedback on this Rei Ayanami statue/figure it would really help. Thanks

Pictures or make would be helpful. fwiw there is a ton of rei merchandise out there, very popular but not too awefully hard to find and not too crazy expensive. I know theres an older large 1:2 scale piece that only goes for a few hundred.

Back