• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB: Hot Toys Scar and Celtic predator..

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RUMADMAN

Super Freak
Reaction score
delete!!

So yeah i know he is rare now but can anyone help me out?? you all know what he looks like.. i am looking to buy loose but complete predators. if you have some MIB ones do not hesitate to contact me also.. thanks in advance!!

Last edited:
i will also buy
the 8th ani-con hong kong edition scar predator
the asia edition ancient elder predator

Last edited:
eBay is your best bet but expect to pony up around $200 each for them. More for the Ani Com version of Scar.

ragacin said:
eBay is your best bet but expect to pony up around $200 each for them. More for the Ani Com version of Scar.
i wanna stay away from ebay at the moment. those premium prices will drain my cash flow..

Understandable, the only problem is that a lot of people use eBay to gauge value. Not everyone obviously, but many. Bonehead did not, he sold his for $135 last week and I missed it by 24 hours dang nabbit.:monkey2

coldheart said:
WOW.Both for a PS3:rolleyes: ?
my ps3 or wii for anyone else's scar and Celtic hot toys predators... sorry if i didn't express my self more clearly..

Last edited:
ragacin said:
Understandable, the only problem is that a lot of people use eBay to gauge value. Not everyone obviously, but many. Bonehead did not, he sold his for $135 last week and I missed it by 24 hours dang nabbit.:monkey2

I rock!!! :rock :rock :rock :rock

Seaward sold me the celtic and the scar for 65$ each....:D

Back