C'Mon, Sideshow - Throw Us A Bone!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MicroJow

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hey, Dusty - it couldn't hurt to tell us if y'all are PLANNING on doing Jason 1/6ths from Parts 5 & 8, could it? Every week I hope to see something in the newsletter and every week, I'm ever so slilghtly disappointed (the other news about other lines keeps me from being TOTALLY disappointed.)

If the line is dead or temporarilly on hold, I'd just like to know. I promise I'll take it like a man without much bawling. :D

- J!

I am curious too. :)

I also want to know if we will ever get a Pinhead and Myers PF....we need them really, really, really bad to complete the modern horror PF icons.

Gruson said:

I also want to know if we will ever get a Pinhead and Myers PF....we need them really, really, really bad to complete the modern horror PF icons.

I cant imagine SS would be crazy enough to NOT make a PF Myers. Taking along time though...

BDboystoys said:
I cant imagine SS would be crazy enough to NOT make a PF Myers. Taking along time though...

I think that would probably be their next horror pf anouncement. Its the one that makes the classic serial 4 complete. :D

Gruson said:

I agree 100% here! Pinhead and Myers are a MUST!!!

Also would like to know when we are gonna get our next 1/6 Jason.

C'Mon, Sideshow - Throw Us A Bone!

Thats what you want? Guys, you got it already. Unfortunately its a Rancor bone and comes only with $ide$how's favorite 1:6 line.
Oops, sorry, I meant only 1:6 line.

I don't want to even think that Sideshow is done with Jason but it would be reassuring for Sideshow to say. Only 2 Jason left but after Jason 5 & 8 I really hope that they go further with F13th, ANOES, TCM and Halloween license.

I agree as well, Keep us informed at least. Also it would be really cool to see some other 1/6 horror stuff other then F13, NOES,Halloween and TCM.

Jayrock the 13th said:
I don't want to even think that Sideshow is done with Jason but it would be reassuring for Sideshow to say. Only 2 Jason left but after Jason 5 & 8 I really hope that they go further with F13th, ANOES, TCM and Halloween license.

after ivesting so much in the Jason line I'm praying that they finish it! for their sake and mine!:monkey2

Back