My Batman Collection / My Batman themed bedroom

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice! I've been collecting Batman for about 28 years now. Trust me, it's only going to get worse from here!

Whoa that's an insane(in a good way) collection! Can't begin to imagine what all that is worth. My current Batman collection stands at 3 figures :lol I got some work to do.

Hey thanks all for the nice comments. As for the budget goshy I dont even know myself. I spent so much hard work on my bedroom. Some stuff I wish I could display more nicer but its a bedroom and sadly I got to make room with what I got :]

Hey three figures is cool. I started with three and ended up with a bedroom full. lol.

Hey thanks all for the nice comments. As for the budget goshy I dont even know myself. I spent so much hard work on my bedroom. Some stuff I wish I could display more nicer but its a bedroom and sadly I got to make room with what I got :]

Hey three figures is cool. I started with three and ended up with a bedroom full. lol.

haha yeah I'm sure I won't remain at three for long. When funds allow I still want to get West, Keaton and a good comic Batman figures along with more Batfleck no doubt. Food is overrated anyway :lol

Back