Media-TV Question about Force Wakens Blu-Ray releases

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SpaceCrawler

Super Freak
Reaction score
Can someone help me out on the Blu Ray releases of The Force Awakens?

As far as I know there are two Blu Ray releases. The recently released Blu Ray, from what I understand, contains slightly different (expanded?) extras than the very first disk released. This new release can be found here:
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01JURU6WU/ref=wl_it_dp_o_pd_nS_ttl?_encoding=UTF8&colid=1SX9 R3ZPUE94B&coliid=I1CEAQINO92383

It says it's 3D, but I am not interested in the 3D version. I just want the expanded extras on Blu Ray. But I can't tell if this 4 disk set also includes a normal Blu Ray. I don't normally buy movies so I am not sure if it's standard practice to include a normal Blue Ray with a 3D release. Anyone have any info on this particular set?

And this is the latest and most comprehensive release (in regards to extra content), right?

Sean

If you've held out this long without buy TFA, and more extras is a selling point for you, the 3D set is the one to get. It has a normal BD as well.

Back