Sideshow's life sized Bossk bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Simmon M

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Hey everyone - here's an older Sideshow release, their life sized Bossk bust. When this bust was announced I was hopeful that they would eventually get around to releasing all of the bounty hunters that appeared in TESB. All we eventually got was Fett (and if you are into bounty hunters, Greedo before this).

I've always loved this particular sculpt and feel its superior to many of the fan versions floating around the hobby. A very heavy bust to boot - shockingly heavy compared to what they release nowadays.

Are there plans to continue with the 1:1 scale Star Wars line?

Hope you guys enjoy and have a Happy New Year!

Si

I think there was a Rolls Royce Derwent jet engine for sale on RPF, you could easily customize it into IG-88

Hey everyone - here's an older Sideshow release, their life sized Bossk bust. When this bust was announced I was hopeful that they would eventually get around to releasing all of the bounty hunters that appeared in TESB. All we eventually got was Fett (and if you are into bounty hunters, Greedo before this).

I've always loved this particular sculpt and feel its superior to many of the fan versions floating around the hobby. A very heavy bust to boot - shockingly heavy compared to what they release nowadays.

Are there plans to continue with the 1:1 scale Star Wars line?

Hope you guys enjoy and have a Happy New Year!

Si

Happy New Year bud!

They just released a new Vader bust so I would assume they have others.

Back