1/6 Sideshow Star Wars "Rogue One" Tie Fighter Pilot figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlyAndFight

©Fly, All rights reserved
CF Supporter
Reaction score
I think it looks great.

About This Sixth Scale Figure

It takes a special breed of soldier to pilot the exceptionally fast and maneuverable TIE Fighters that the Empire is so fond of - mostly because the Empire isn't huge on investing in shielding and armor.

Sideshow has managed to capture one of these pilots and we're offering him to you. The TIE Pilot Sixth Scale Figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story features:
•An updated flight helmet sculpt with unique Rogue One: A Star Wars Story paint scheme
•Newly sculpted torso armor and life-support pack with hoses
•Fully articulated body
•Newly developed flight pressurized G-Suit
•Blastech E-11 rifle

Prepared to take to the skies against the Rebels, the TIE Pilot Sixth Scale Figure from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story is set to strike fear into the very heart of the Galaxy and your collection today!

star-wars-rogue-one-imperial-tie-fighter-pilot-sixth-scale-feature-100416.jpg

star-wars-rogue-one-imperial-tie-fighter-pilot-sixth-scale-100416-15.jpg

star-wars-rogue-one-imperial-tie-fighter-pilot-sixth-scale-100416-02.jpg

It looks pretty good but I don't see why it's $10 more than the other Tie Pilot. The flight suit is a different material and the helmet has some new markings but other than that it's the same figure. Although I guess with this they're offering free shipping whereas the normal version is like $20 or so.

So I am now about to revive a five year old thread…

Browsed the forum and saw @jkno’s Tie pilots. Made me think of this figure, like its unique markings and that it's technically from ANH as it is from Rogue One.

One of the first listings I found on the Bay was a bit jaw dropping to say the least…
7F8440D7-EA7D-4F75-99E0-A9DF50E3A0F8.png
Not paying a RTX3080 for an old SS figure with sloppy joints. Anyway, will have an eye on the auctions to see if I can get one for a better price. Don’t see HT doing it anytime soon anyway.

Now to my question, anyone here on the forum own a RO SS tie fighter pilot? If so, would be awesome to see some pictures on how you display em’!

Now to my question, anyone here on the forum own a RO SS tie fighter pilot? If so, would be awesome to see some pictures on how you display em’!

I love the Sideshow RO TIE Pilot, but the prices for this and a lot of other figures are definitely bonkers.

Hopefully Hot Toys does the OT TIE Pilot eventually. Really surprised they haven’t yet; it’s been long enough since the FO version.

I currently have mine with the ANOVOS Death Trooper helmet since I have all my Death Troopers together elsewhere.

I also equipped it with an SE-14r from a Stormtrooper set which makes more sense as a sidearm and the Hasbro 3.75” pilots come with one.

That and Sideshow neglected to make an accurate RO E-11.

FED25F42-E5CE-4CD2-97C6-C81C4F86C427.jpeg

I love the Sideshow RO TIE Pilot, but the prices for this and a lot of other figures are definitely bonkers.

Hopefully Hot Toys does the OT TIE Pilot eventually. Really surprised they haven’t yet; it’s been long enough since the FO version.

I currently have mine with the ANOVOS Death Trooper helmet since I have all my Death Troopers together elsewhere.

I also equipped it with an SE-14r from a Stormtrooper set which makes more sense as a sidearm and the Hasbro 3.75” pilots come with one.

That and Sideshow neglected to make an accurate RO E-11.
Awesome display you have there! Such a nice trooper. I hope too HT sees the perks of making a tie pilot. With the molds they could do different variants of Tie pilots, like this one and AT-AT drivers.

Awesome display you have there! Such a nice trooper. I hope too HT sees the perks of making a tie pilot. With the molds they could do different variants of Tie pilots, like this one and AT-AT drivers.

Thank you! It’s only a matter of time, I think. There’s very few OT troopers left to do feasibly.

RIP Death Star/Navy Trooper. Gone but never forgotten.

I regretted selling mine ever since I saw him in The Mandalorian. Nice looking figure for sure.

I know the feeling. We all have our collecting regrets, that’s for sure.

I read the title quick and saw the lack of posts and thought this was a new Hot Toys announcement, and got super excited.

Now I'm bummed.
The drawbacks of resurrection an old thread, but felt a need to do it!

The figure received little to none interest on here and wanted to see if anyone had in their collection. A nice figure!

No worries! 🤗 If it ever comes around again, I'm down. Nice figure.

Cool display @MyenShi !

Thank you!

Hopefully Hot Toys can eventually squeeze in the Imperial TIE Pilot in-between all the upcoming Star Wars content Cosbabies and Spider-Man variations. :lol

Last edited:
Thank you!

Hopefully Hot Toys can eventually squeeze in the Imperial TIE Pilot in-between all the upcoming Star Wars content Cosbabies and Spider-Man variations. :lol
Exactly! Now I understand why we can't have nice things. It's the HT chibi fixation...mmmm. I'm wondering what kind if collector buys these things?

Exactly! Now I understand why we can't have nice things. It's the HT chibi fixation...mmmm. I'm wondering what kind if collector buys these things?
They do seem to have a massive following in Asia so they must sell a good amount there, especially at conventions.

I don’t hate them by any means. Some of them are cute. But I will say I always get a little disappointed when I see a Hot Toys update but it’s for Cosbabies. :lol

16 replies since 2016 ? No doubt he hasn't gotten his Hot Toys 1/6 treatment yet. Nonetheless, Im fully satisfied with SS ANH Tie, together with AT-AT driver.

Back