Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Star Wars "Resistance Suit" REY

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would buy in a heartbeat if the sculpt didn't have the same problem the previous Black Widows also had. That blank stare. And I've seen it in person.

Next year's sculpt will be better. This year belongs to the FelicityJones sculpt.

I would buy in a heartbeat if the sculpt didn't have the same problem the previous Black Widows also had. That blank stare. And I've seen it in person.

Next year's sculpt will be better. This year belongs to the FelicityJones sculpt.

I tend to get annoyed when people say that the problem with them are the sculpts. The sculpt isn't a problem. This absolutally looks like Daisy Ridley. Just like the Black Widow looks like Scarlett....same as Ant Man looking like Paul Rudd. It's the expression they picked.

I tend to get annoyed when people say that the problem with them are the sculpts. The sculpt isn't a problem. This absolutally looks like Daisy Ridley. Just like the Black Widow looks like Scarlett....same as Ant Man looking like Paul Rudd. It's the expression they picked.

the expression is a part of the sculpt, the sculpt is absolutely the problem. i also think it looks like daisy ridley but its lacks expression which helps to bring out the likeness more.

the expression is a part of the sculpt, the sculpt is absolutely the problem. i also think it looks like daisy ridley but its lacks expression which helps to bring out the likeness more.

I agree that the expression is part of the sculpt. But i don't agree that the sculpting itself is the problem. The choice of expression they used in the sculpt is. It has expression though. Just not one you might like. I look at the new Ant Man as a big case for that. It absolutally looks like Paul Rudd. Is the expression better on the old one. I think so. But that doesn't make the sculpt "wrong" on the new one because they picked a different expression.

Back