1/6 Macross figures?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who made these? I'd really want figures of Hikaru, Mila and Max. Don't know if I'd have space for a 1/6 Valkyrie, though.

I knew they were planning Rick and Max, but no idea about the Veritech cockpit.

OMG I NEED that!

Also found another image of the cockpit. Apparently it'll have removable sections to see the insides of it.

maxresdefault.jpg

Very cool!

Sorry for so many posts, but I was looking up this cockpit some more and found a video from Budget Stark.

This puppy not only has light up bits, but has an LCD screen in the cockpit that shows a bunch of graphics.

Wow! I wonder what this thing will cost??

The figures are by Kids Logic.
I'd assume the Veritech is from the same?

Thanks!

And yes, it is. Valkyrie is the term used in Macross for the variable fighter jets, and Veritech is from Robotech...

oh..my...god! a 1/6 cockpit?! oh hell yes! literally a dream come true! i'll pay whatever price. and please 1/ cyclones!

I saw those pics! This thing looks sweet!

According to the information, it'll include the Rick figure, plus a seated model of Rick so that you don't have to worry about posing/reposing the main Rick figure. I can't imagine this thing being cheap, but i must get it.

I wonder if they'll carry something like the Veritech?
Per Budget Starks video he said the price would be somewhere around 10000HKD. That looks to be around $1200 here. Ouch!

I still really want it though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Toynami came out with a couple versions of both max and Rick years ago that looked better in my opinion. They were movie editions form dyrl.

That thing is extraordinary. But it ain't going to be cheap; heard it was going to be north of a grand. But when you're packing LCD screens along with all of that detail, you are definitely going to get a helluva collectible.

So wonderful. If they make a Roy Fokker with a VF-1S cockpit, it'll be like answering the doorbell and finding my childhood standing in front of me, holding its arms out while saying, "It's great to see you again."

If Roy is a possibility, then considering that he was taller than Rick, I hope Kids Logic will be able to adjust the depth of the cockpit seat instead of cheating the size of Roy's body in the seated position. Right now, it looks like the pilot's head clearance is tailored only for Rick. They'd also have to change the video screen images on the cockpit display, since Roy's picture shows up in the footage.

Robotech-vf1-kids-logic-cockpit-1.jpg

I don't think I'll be interested in just the cockpit, when I can get the smaller scale Valkyries. I'm definitely getting the figures, though.

Back