My Next Haul...

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Next Haul

• Total voters

user 15061

Super Freak
Reaction score
Sold all my Sideshow Gi Joes to a local shop and got a fair amount of credit from it. I'm on the fence to what my haul from it should be. Have a few options but having trouble picking what Im getting with it.

Did a poll showing what I'm debating. May have enough credit do do a couple options as well.

Well aware a couple options aren't Marvel related but eh whatever.

So lets hear from everyone. On top of the poll maybe an an opinion on your choice!!

Thanks everyone!

I think you should go for CW Cap and the Battling Version if you can, simply because its an amazing figure

The MK45 is also a good choice and the WM MK1 too

The best thing for you to do is put all the names into a hat, and then select each one as if that was the one you are going to buy, if you have a good reaction to what you pick then add that to the next hat, and throw away the ones to which you have a bad reaction or feel disappointment, eventually you'll be left with the one you really want :)

Definitely DC WM MK I. Number 2 I probably would get Battlin Cap.

I honestly dont think I'd feel disappointed with any of the choices lol.

Sent pics to my girlfriend to see what she thought... Only comment was I have the original War Machine do I need a second lol

If you can get ahold of the Cap Movie Promo version, I'd get that as it's grey market only.

On the other hand, if price is a concern, then you can eliminate choices based on that.

Got the WM mark 1 already. Gonna be a long wait for the Hulkbuster & mark VI. I'm restraining myself from getting any til those come but you know how this game works...

Back