1/6 Any differences between the Rey head sculpts?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Smash

Super Freak
CF Supporter
Reaction score
Just wondering if the three versions are any different. If anyone has more than one and can post comparison pics, that would be cool.

Someone said the teeth are "more detailed" on the single pack and resistance than the one that comes with BB8.

Nah its more like the initial batch of Rey Jakku had the mouthguard type teeth but the batches after all had the corrected teeth.

I got two of the Jakku Rey and BB8 sets from Timcent, which both had the mouthguard. I was thinking of buying some of the later heads but recently I saw the single version and BB8 set version in my LCS and I have to say there did seem to be a minor difference with the single version's sculpt. As for the BB8 set Rey that had the mouthguard. Has anyone bought a BB8 set where the Rey has teeth? I'm also wondering if changing the teeth altered the sculpt somehow.

I got two of the Jakku Rey and BB8 sets from Timcent, which both had the mouthguard. I was thinking of buying some of the later heads but recently I saw the single version and BB8 set version in my LCS and I have to say there did seem to be a minor difference with the single version's sculpt. As for the BB8 set Rey that had the mouthguard. Has anyone bought a BB8 set where the Rey has teeth? I'm also wondering if changing the teeth altered the sculpt somehow.

My Rey from the Rey and BB-8 two pack has teeth.

Exact same sculpts, I believe. I really don't see any differences in the paint apps. Which makes sense, as I don't see any reason why HT would waste time fabricating an entirely new sculpt.

Someone said the teeth are "more detailed" on the single pack and resistance than the one that comes with BB8.

I mentioned that. That's how mine are at least, not sure if it's something pervasive though or just how mine turned out to be.

My Rey from the Rey and BB-8 two pack has teeth.

Mine does as well, but for some reasons they're just more discernible on the sculpt that came with my solo Rey figure and also on the ROV Rey.

Back