The Fate of the Furious

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: The Fate of the Furious Trailer

more entertaining than Transformers

Re: The Fate of the Furious Trailer

They might as well just do a crossover with Transformers in the next film. Vin Diesel driving a Transformer almost writes itself.

last one was crap fake superhero crap film- just totally stupid....

I understood them making a change from street racing with bad guy/criminal subplots to the heist action direction, but I do agree the last two, especially the last one have been so ridiculously over the top it's not funny... Dom reversing down cliff faces, the boys jumping between three towers etc..

But, I'll keep watching them, just like Transformers, lol..

Umm... I'll give it a go. (scouts honour, no cheating)

The Fast and the Furious
2 Fast 2 Furious
The Fast and the Furious : Tokyo Drift
Fast and Furious
Fast Five
Fast and Furious 6
Fast 7

I think..

Edit: Dammit!!... Furious 7. I knew it wasn't Fast and Furious 7. :pfft:

Followed by Rise of the Furious, and a spin-off trilogy focusing on Hobbs with A New Furious, The Fast Strikes Back, and The Return of the Furious..

Furious Road

Never understood #4 just redoing the #1 title essentially. It confused me even then.

Maybe they should just call every one of them 'Fast and Furious'. And when people talk about it they just say, the one with blah-blah... like they do anyway.

Damn, I was only joking about Hobbs having a spinoff, but I just checked wiki and apparently there are talks of it happening. :thud:

Anyway, I'm adding some 80s inspiration and a Luck Dragon and going to suggest The Neverending Furious..

Back