Beast Kingdom 1/7 AT-ACT replica Star Wars Rogue One

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Beast Kingdom Master Craft MC002: 1 / 7 AT-ACT

The AT-ACT (All Terrain Armored Cargo Transport) has a design height of over 200 meters and is a powerful walker used by the Imperial Forces in “Star Wars Story: Rogue One” for transporting cargo. Its massive bulk and steady tread provides a very intimidating presence even from a distance. The latest addition to the Master Craft series from Beast Kingdom following the release of the U-wing, the AT-ACT has now been reduced to 1/7 scale to a height of 3 meters. The paintwork faithfully recreates the rusted, battle-worn appearance and sense of history from the movie itself. Uniquely numbered name plates also enhance its collector value for fans. The most powerful transport walker in Star Wars is now ready to take all fans by storm in 1/7 scale. Now accepting pre-orders!

 3 meters tall, 1/7 scale
 Realistic paintwork that faithfully recreates battle damage from the movie.
 Comes with limited edition numbered metal plate to increase collector value

Retail Price:US$ 31,700
Preorder Deadline:2016/12/29
Pre-Order now with Beast Kingdom Global Distributor:
https://www.beast-kingdom.com.tw/Salemap/Index.aspx

Material POLY、METAL
Weight 490 kg
Product Measurement
D366 x W129 x H300 cm
PKG Measurement Head: D160*W80*H75cm

Body: D250*W110*H165cm

Legs*4pcs: D240*W85*H130cm

Well it does come with: "limited edition numbered metal plate to increase collector value"

That pretty much justifies like $30,000 of the price right there.

For that price I think I'd rather have this..
33a01ea3836c9f80f59c91342e6c580c.jpg
f70cc7ac53b3a03414eb1dea2154a64f.jpg

Yeah but at least you could put it on a payment plan, just 12 easy payments of $2700.

lmao gtfo with this thing. The funny thing is no-one makes a decent size collectible of these things anymore. I missed on the MR years ago and now its all itty bitty toys or stupid things like this lol

honestly, this just has to be a stunt to get brand recognition.

Beast Kingdom always makes larger items. They have a 19 ft lifesize Hulkbuster from AoU. Personally I don't know how they stay in business but it's cool to wish I could get these things lol

One meter tall is pushing the boundary of common sense (I ought to know since I own the 1 meter tall Kaiyodo 1989 Godzilla) but 3 meters tall??? WTF???

lmao gtfo with this thing. The funny thing is no-one makes a decent size collectible of these things anymore. I missed on the MR years ago and now its all itty bitty toys or stupid things like this lol

That's so true. Even the Hasbro AT-ACT is so much smaller than the AT-AT they released just six years ago. Keep in mind that Dragon Models of Hong Kong is releasing a 1/35 scale AT-AT which is actually bigger than the MR Studio Scale replica. Dragon just needs to get the final approval from Lucasfilm/Disney and it'll be ready to go into production.

That's so true. Even the Hasbro AT-ACT is so much smaller than the AT-AT they released just six years ago. Keep in mind that Dragon Models of Hong Kong is releasing a 1/35 scale AT-AT which is actually bigger than the MR Studio Scale replica. Dragon just needs to get the final approval from Lucasfilm/Disney and it'll be ready to go into production.

That's more in the size I like to display.

so many people affronted :p so what let them do it, this is for really really high end collectors that have collections akin to museums, it's not mean to sell many

don't bother me none....

Back