Learn how to make your darth vader or driod usb powered in 3o minutes!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JazzInc

Super Freak
Reaction score
In this video I explain basic electronics and how to wire up LED to create USB powered LED Iron Man and Darth Vader!
Also I teach the basics of electronics and soldering!

Wow... you are on a roll with the vids. One of the best subs I've done lately. :clap

Wow... you are on a roll with the vids. One of the best subs I've done lately. :clap

Why thank you! Yes, I was getting such great feedback that I made a list of stuff I knew to share with you guys. If you have any requests or suggestions please let me know.

This is really cool, thanks. It would be awesome to have a bunch of tutorial vids for this kind of stuff and DIY dioramas

Gotddamn dude I have been looking for this type of tutorial F O R E V E R!!
Thank you so much!!! It's like a whole new day for 1/6th electronics! Your the friggin wizard behind the curtain!

Last edited:
Dotddamn dude I have been looking for this type of tutorial F O R E V E R!!
Thank you so much!!! It's like a whole new day for 1/6th electronics! Your the friggin wizard behind the curtain!

YOU just made may DAY!!! You're very welcome!!

Jazz, does the timer still function the same on DV? Folks were saying that it shuts off and doesnt come back on.
Need to go back and re review the part about the milliamps and the Ohm rating. Can't remember how those are related.
I have so many electrical engineers as friends but NONE of them work on small electronics and none are collectors so it's been so hard explaining to them what this is all about. We all do building sciences so we don't work in low voltage at this scale. You made it so simple. Thanks a ton!

Jazz, does the timer still function the same on DV? Folks were saying that it shuts off and doesnt come back on.

Great! Glad to help. Anyway, I power everything off on a remote when I'm gone so all I know is when I come back, Vader breathes his welcome! [emoji16]

Thank you so much Jazzinc, to echo what others have said, I've been waiting a long time for a tutorial like this, and can't wait to put it to use!

Brought back a lot of memories from my High School years. Too lazy to do it but i could probably find my old soldering iron, pliers and other related stuff in the attic somewhere. Nice tutorial anyway. It may give me second thoughts later on to try and customize my SSC Dx Vader.

Ever since I saw the cold cathodes for lightsabers, I've wanted to learn how to do this. It doesn't seem that difficult now. Great video, especially the waterfall examples!

Back