• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Iron Man Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Darth Loki

Super Freak
Reaction score
And then there was one. Been a fun, and stressful couple of weeks. But the only piece that has eluded me thus far is the Iron Man Maquette. I'll take a regular or exclusive (depending on price). Send PM's. Thanks.

Darth Loki said:
And then there was one. Been a fun, and stressful couple of weeks. But the only piece that has eluded me thus far is the Iron Man Maquette. I'll take a regular or exclusive (depending on price). Send PM's. Thanks.

So you didn't win the one off ebay tonight, I take it? :monkey2

Polystoner said:
So you didn't win the one off ebay tonight, I take it? :monkey2

It has a few minutes left, but is way more than I was hoping to pay. Maybe this is just going to be one of those pieces I have to sacrifice if it's demanding that much money :monkey2

The ill Jedi said:
Didn't take you long to post a want ad Chris! :D

This has been in my wants for a few weeks now. It's just the only piece that I haven't been able to score yet. I figured this and Doom would be the two hardest and most expensive finds, but a Doom Exclusive kinda just fell in my lap. I guess I'm hoping lightning can strike twice.

customizerwannabe said:
There are at least 2 people on ebay who will be happy to take your money.

I know :monkey2

I've contacted both and both aren't willing to drop the BIN price.

I'm crossing my fingers that one of my two leads can come through

gambit said:
you got one,
congrats,
:chew

Dancing Wookie indeed :chew

They don't have a big enough smiley for me right now. I'm so thrilled to have sealed the deal on my last Marvel grail.

A huge THANK YOU to Adam. I owe you big time.

Back