Statue Iron Studios BB-8 1/10 Statue Exclusive

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
Been around for a while Iron-Studios-BB-8.jpg

This thing has got to be the size of a gumball (at best) in 1/10th scale. I think all of these 1/10th scale statues look really nice but definitely too small for my taste. Perhaps those who have limited space but like statues now have an option?

I'm hoping Iron Studios will do a slave Leia with Jabba behind her.. that would make a cool diorama at this scale.. especially if they do some of the Bounty Hunters also...

I'm hoping Iron Studios will do a slave Leia with Jabba behind her.. that would make a cool diorama at this scale.. especially if they do some of the Bounty Hunters also...

I remember something about disney cutting Slave Leia out of the list of available to make **** for merchandise/licensing deals since they want a kid friendly image.

He's not a bad size actually.... fits in with the rest of them...

SW%200001.jpg
He should fit in... they're all 1/10. :)

I remember something about disney cutting Slave Leia out of the list of available to make **** for merchandise/licensing deals since they want a kid friendly image.
Yeah, I remember reading about this too, however, I don't have a link. It's not how they want women to be portrayed, so they will not reproduce it in any paraphernalia, collectible, marketing, etc. That really sucks. I guess they're OK with Oola though. LOL!

Did a Bing search yes this is correct information

That's right, Carrie Fisher made this big stink about how her character was this strong woman and then they put her in the metal bikini making her into a sex object.... She said she will no longer sign photos of her in the that metal bikini... I wonder if her high morals was before or after she had an affair with a married man? Or became a full on drug user?

That's right, Carrie Fisher made this big stink about how her character was this strong woman and then they put her in the metal bikini making her into a sex object.... She said she will no longer sign photos of her in the that metal bikini... I wonder if her high morals was before or after she had an affair with a married man? Or became a full on drug user?

You misogynistic victim blamer! Remember, it is a woman's prerogative to feel belittled and victimized, and she never has complicity or personal responsibility for it because of toxic masculinity and misogynistic societal gender roles. Get with the times, you neanderthal!

Back