Amy Schumer is...BARBIE!(?)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
https://www.comicbookmovie.com/other/amy-schumer-has-been-cast-as-barbie-in-sonys-live-action-take-on-the-a147245

amy_schumer_-_barbie_-_split_-_h_-_2016.jpg

giphy.gif

I know, I know, but... GB2K16 2.0 is coming folks!

She fits the premise of the story they're going to tell. I don't care for her politics or comedic talents, but I thinks she a pretty woman.

Don't worry guys, your childhood isn't ruined. :lol

It is true that with these kinds of announcements, I lose more and more faith in the Hollywood system. I need updates from James Gunn to keep the faith.

Was hoping they'd cast a straight white male in the role so I could become a Barbie fan. Oh well, no Barbie bandwagon for me. I'll have to look elsewhere for my entertainment.

She fits the premise of the story they're going to tell. I don't care for her politics or comedic talents, but I thinks she a pretty woman.

Don't worry guys, your childhood isn't ruined. :lol

I guess we all have our own definition of beauty. IMO, she is as fugly as they come, inside and out.

.....If this is correct, I am pretty sure the film is satire. As to her looks, well, I like real women, (twiggy super models and fake boobs do nothing for me) so one can draw their conclusions from there.

I don't think she's attractive in any way whatsoever. Can't she do a Cabbage Patch Kid film instead?

f99045ed24e85ff101f3d67d8c38f392ac50c8b1ccdbba669f50948fb1d377c3_1.jpg

YgfbVcm.jpg

Squeal like a pig!

I don't know what's worse. People thinking she's attractive, or people lying to themselves that she is a comedian. She's had a lot of allegations from other comics that she's ripping them off.

Back