Sideshow appears to be selling EFX products now

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like they just added the Vader helmet

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/collect...helmet+EFX&utm_campaign=120516distributednews

120516distributednews-01.jpg

If it came with a stand I would consider it.

Hi,

I'm not too familiar with the different replicas, is this a good one (close to the original screen helmet) for display or is better to wait for other company to make one?

Thanks.

This is great news. Another avenue is now available for those who wish to put money down on an item they'll have to wait years to receive!

This is great news. Another avenue is now available for those who wish to put money down on an item they'll have to wait years to receive!

There's no waiting really as it's shipping in January. I believe it's the same one that Popcultcha and other Aussie retailers have in stock now.
I have one of these it's good :D

This is Efx? It might be out by 2020 then :lol
It is already out. Ordered direct from them several weeks ago and have it. It is very nice. Got a black hat stand off of amazon for $20 and it looks great!

Great news. I used a bunch of points on the Vader Helmet so it will only be $200 now :)
Vader helmet is nice!! Quality blows away the Anovos Tie Fighter helmet I got last night. U won't be disappointed. Will def need a stand though.

The biggest difference between the Anovos Tie and eFx Vader is that the Tie is a bit more accurate. While the Vader efx is nice it's ABS (Vader were fiberglass) and the tusk tubes are separate from the body of the helmet. They're both great pieces for the prices.

Back