A poll: If SS made a The DEAD PF would you buy one?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Would you buy a The DEAD PF?

• Yes I would buy one

Votes: 39 39.0%
  • No I would not

Votes: 55 55.0%
  • What are The DEAD!

Votes: 6 6.0%

• Total voters
I'll kill for a PF of the fat zonbie on the boat at the beginning of Fulci's Zombi

I would depend on what was put out there, I'd buy a PF Zero in a second not to mention since its an original line the PFs would be affordable in comparision as well.

No interest. The fact that it isn't a licensed item makes me less interested. The price isn't so much of an issue.

creecher said:
No interest. The fact that it isn't a licensed item makes me less interested. The price isn't so much of an issue.

That makes it cooler to me. Someone would be like "What's that from" I'd say "Nothing just a bad ass zombie" I mean, I love original designs. I can use my imagination then!

I do agree that it would be cool. No question there. It's just that I wouldn't buy one, and I'm not saying I wouldn't want one either.

I wouldn't, but I could ONLY see a Patient Zero being made into one to satisfy those that can't get a Patient Zero. They could actually get a PF version of him cheaper! :lol

Back