PF Boba Fett original question

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Apone

Super Freak
Reaction score
I have the original sideshow Boba Fett PF and was wondering if the head comes off or if anyone has taken it off?
The thing has to come off but I tried tonight with no success. I have a helmet from the new version I was looking to fit into it . Any help would be appreciated

Hey Apone, I was able to take it off when I used a repainted custom 1/4 helmet I bought on the board some years back. If I remember correctly, it required some twisting back and forth while pulling it up and away from the body. It's a light blue connector in the bottom of the helmet that attaches to the neck/body. Just be cautious and patient until it starts to give and feels like it will 'pop' off.

Looking forward to seeing what the original looks like with the newer ESB helmet. Good luck!

Hey Apone, I was able to take it off when I used a repainted custom 1/4 helmet I bought on the board some years back. If I remember correctly, it required some twisting back and forth while pulling it up and away from the body. It's a light blue connector in the bottom of the helmet that attaches to the neck/body. Just be cautious and patient until it starts to give and feels like it will 'pop' off.

Looking forward to seeing what the original looks like with the newer ESB helmet. Good luck!

Thanks....its reassuring to know that it is able to pop off... Iswear the thing didnt feel like it would budging.

Back