• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

WTB Original "The Dude" figure By Rainman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i have a dude combo artist for sale....i have rainmans head , purple t shirt, sneakers, i upgraded the inaccurate jacket and sweats, rainmans were way off compared to the movie, i bought and used gee wiz dude jacket and sweats, much more accurate to the movie..also i had silent surfer paint it, not sure if you know who he is....he painted the head, chest, and hands....also comes with raiinmans body and custom torso, as well as the keychain, and i bought a dx time mirror, that came with the rainman dx set....i have a custom stand and rug... with a rainman h&c set cert...after all of the parts were assemlbed , it looks like the best dude ever made...if your a rainman only guy and dont care about being more accurate, or upgrading the paint, etc, then this isnt for you....

Back