Halloween vs the Dead series

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pick the better Franchise

• Halloween

Votes: 21 53.8%
  • George Romero's Dead films

Votes: 18 46.2%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
Well Friday the 13th advances in a close battle, sorry Freddy! Now time to decide who will face the all mighty Jason in round two. Michael Myers vs a whole a gaggle of Zombies!

MichaelMyers.jpg

VS

bub_phone.jpg

Contrary to most horror fans, I don't like Romero's post Night of the Living Dead films very much. However, on the strength of Night alone the franchise has got it all over Halloween.

Now, how bout if sideshow does something original again and make some Night of the Living Dead figures,SSE.

Speaking of "The Shape", how bout making the character Carpenter based his look on, "The Thing From Another World".

I'm not a huge fan of night of the living dead, but I love Day of the Dead, so I voted for the zombies. Myers never really did anything for me. When it comes to silent killers I'll take the Mama's boy Jason over the family killing Myers any day.

How can you do better than William Shatner running around in a mechanics suit stabbing baby sitting teen girls? LOL, but seriously, I absolutely love Halloween and while some of the sequels lacked in areas as overall films, much like watching Godzilla movies for me, I ignore most of the film but for when main man Michael shows up, then it's on.

denger4000 said:
I'm not a huge fan of night of the living dead, but I love Day of the Dead, so I voted for the zombies. Myers never really did anything for me. When it comes to silent killers I'll take the Mama's boy Jason over the family killing Myers any day.

Day is probably my favorite of the series and I love zombies but Myers is the bomb. Best of the bunch.

Maybe I'll have to rewatch Halloween, I never found anything so great about it, but maybe i missed something....

WOW this is hard.

The original Halloween is such a great film. Halloween 2 is pretty good and I enjoyed H20 but the rest are pretty bad IMO

Night of the Living Dead is a Classic. Dawn of the Dead is even better. Day of the Dead is average at best and Land of the Dead is a Turkey.

I guess I will go with the characters I like best. So my vote will go with Halloween.

MaulFan said:
Did you buy that or did you have to custom make it?

No, I got it from this site.... https://www.cemeterygateproductions.com/

The mask was never listed on the site, only sold through the forum and is sold out and currently shipping. Some people actually don't like it... but I really love it. Terry Lambert is the man....

Here's another pic...

sna3.jpg

DarkArtist81 said:
Some people actually don't like it...

GASP!!! I hope said people don't call themselves Halloween fans, that mask is beautiful, how could you not like it if you like Michael Myers :)

Yeah, to me it's the ultimate H1 mask... most don't even come close to accuracy. Once I have it in hand.... I'll post some costume shots and terrorize my new neighborhood....
:lol

DarkArtist81 said:
Yeah, to me it's the ultimate H1 mask... most don't even come close to accuracy. Once I have it in hand.... I'll post some costume shots and terrorize my new neighborhood....
:lol

Haha, sounds like fun, I dressed as Michael for Halloween my junior year of college, I wore it all day to my classes and it was one of the so-so generic ones, but it had the cloth eyes so you couldn't see into, I turned many a heads walking all over campus cuz I also did the Michael lifeless walk too, just for that added effect, fun times...

Back