1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: BAZE MALBUS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wor-Gar

Torturer of OCD
CF Supporter
Reaction score
MikeyTheKid uncovered this first...

15027727_948190818647548_487871444331873768_n.jpg

15095720_948190945314202_4739354608832908867_n.jpg

Re: 1/6 Hot Toys Rogue One: BAZE

Nothing about this guy looks Star Wars to me. He looks like he belongs in one of the Matrix sequels.

Mandalorean style outfit with a badass Asian. Instabuying this!

Looking good. Although as usual by HT not much weathering at all on the clothing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Are these rushed out? They look more old sideshow toys figures than hot toys somehow.

Are these rushed out? They look more old sideshow toys figures than hot toys somehow.

Hopefully they're just prototypes and the final HS will have more detail/accuracy and look better. I feel the same way about the Erso sculpt. However, I'm still pretty excited about these figures.

This figure is scary looking, I don't like it. The portrait creeps me out.

Reminds me of Mikey from Men In Black.

IMG_4328.jpg

I don't know. She looks great, especially her clothing, but something seems off. Her face looks very similar to Scarlett Johansson to me. It may just be the lighting. Still stoked about the figure. Yeah, for lack of a better word, Baze looks flat to me, but once again, just may be the lighting

His gun magazine looks interesting. The rest.....eh generic shelf clutter.

Sculpt may look soft but captures Jiang Wen's likeness perfectly. Outfit does have a Dengar feels to it.

I just think human characters are boring. With a Galaxy full of aliens we end up with a full human team (except for that good looking droid). And, despite not being Kanjiklub, more asians! Dunno.

There are at least two cool looking aliens in the team from the promo shots but i'm not holding my breath for those. From what has been revealed today, i'd say we pretty much got to see the whole RO line-up minus Cassian Andor and maybe Director Krennic.

If he fails to destroy the Death Star he can join the Ghostbusters.

Asian version of Deadshot put into SW universe. Pass.

Back