MOS NAM-EK

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

imaI2EAPEi2

Super Freak
Reaction score
Hello guys i am currently working on a nam-ek custom from MOS. Ive found the body(enterbay shaq) and now fitting pieces from zods armor. I will be re sculpting the majority of them. The female body is for faora from scarlett studios.

Update 1. Tested both Zod under suit and jor-el. Zods cant be closed on the back due to the zipper. Jor-el can be closed but is missing the piping on the suit and needs to be re painted. I decided to go with the zod suit.

Just found this. I think I might work on one of these customs as well. I got it all sort of planned out using most of the Zod peices, but I think If I do work on it I'll buy just the chest peace and bandoiler from the small run there doing of him.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Just found this. I think I might work on one of these customs as well. I got it all sort of planned out using most of the Zod peices, but I think If I do work on it I'll buy just the chest peace and bandoiler from the small run there doing of him.

Sent from my LGLS775 using Tapatalk

Yes if you aren't familiar with sculpting I would buy the armor from scarletta studios.

Back