Optibotimus Reviews: Hot Toys Star Wars DEATH TROOPER

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great review, thank you! Makes me impatient to get my Death Trooper.
Random, but your voice sounds almost exactly like one of the characters in Action Figure Therapy, you wouldn't be involved would you? Haha

Great review, thank you! Makes me impatient to get my Death Trooper.
Random, but your voice sounds almost exactly like one of the characters in Action Figure Therapy, you wouldn't be involved would you? Haha

lol thank you for watching and the compliment :) Glad you enjoyed the video. As for ACtion Figure Therapy...i don't even know what that is lol sorry

This wasn't even on my radar but after your review, this might be a pick up for me. Thanks as always for doing these reviews!

This wasn't even on my radar but after your review, this might be a pick up for me. Thanks as always for doing these reviews!

That honestly is the greatest compliment anyone can pay me :) Thank you VERY much

Never knew about the odd knee thing.

I honestly thought mine was damaged at first. When i got it, it didn't come with the shoulder pauldron, so i had to contact Sideshow to get that piece sent out to me. They actually told me that the knee was supposed to be like that lol, i checked out the pictures and sure enough it was. A cool looking design choice if you ask me.

Back