Ordered Hot Toys Movie Deadpool... Got Sideshow Comic Deadpool

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bildar76

Just a little freaky
Reaction score
So I finally got my Deadpool order for the Hot Toys movie version and opened it up. First the plastic bag wasn't on it. So that was my first red flag. Then I noticed it was the Sideshow comic version. Opened it just to double check and everything was upside down and out of place. Called them and they are supposed to send me a shipping label to send it back. Hopefully everything works out ok.

I ordered from Sideshow directly. I've had this version for a year or so. All I ever wanted was the movie one. Now I just have to wait.:impatient:

That is bizarre. Did they say they'd exchange it or that you just had to return it? Isn't Deadpool on WL?

So I finally got my Deadpool order for the Hot Toys movie version and opened it up. First the plastic bag wasn't on it. So that was my first red flag. Then I noticed it was the Sideshow comic version. Opened it just to double check and everything was upside down and out of place. Called them and they are supposed to send me a shipping label to send it back. Hopefully everything works out ok.

That is alarming that they are sending out returned items and selling them as new

I had a similar experience when I ordered a die-cast War Machine Mark 2, but received The Crow instead. It took Sideshow about a month to sort that out.

Back