New diorama iron man 3 ish exploding catwalk

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eljay360

Freaked Out
Reaction score
Just wanted to post up and see if this one looks good. Wanted to do a catwalk with a building explosion as I am playing with flame effects and wanted to see if this looks okay or not as I can never judge well after building them lol. Let me know and thanks guys.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    424.8 KB · Views: 169
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    403.8 KB · Views: 168
Wanted to add a couple more with the ikea back light on duh.

And thanks so much man. I am stoked u think it works.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    328.9 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    320.4 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    345.1 KB · Views: 163
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    390.8 KB · Views: 162
Let me know if you guys think the explosions isnt well lit enough. I think it is okay for what it is, but again I have a hard time seeing it clearly after I spent hours creating it lol. Thanks.

It could be a bit brighter...

Nice work overall! Really inspiring.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

It could be a bit brighter...

Nice work overall! Really inspiring.

Enzolt!! You are always so cool about this stuff and I thank you :) I used LED's as most guys that do this use compact fluorescent lights like 16 watt squiggly bulbs that are the equivalent of a 60 watt type of thing. Therefore when using that type of light they can only leave it on for short periods of time like Iron Man Hot Toys lighting.

Thats cool for taking still pictures once in a while with everything turned on for the glamour shot. But I think it is a bummer and doesn't make sense? I want mine running all the time when people come by etc. for them to enjoy. I don't like stuff that is battery powered as it is only good for a picture. I like plug in continuous power to my dio's so that people always have something cool to look at :)

Thats cool for a still

Totally agree with you on that. LED and AC power! Your display is bomb!

Back