Statue Iron Studios Wonder Woman Statue 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

darthblitzwing

Super Freak
Reaction score
From Iron Studios Facebook wonders.jpg

Nope, not for me. Nothing has pushed me to the 1/3 scale arena, yet. This has to be extraordinary for it to that. What I see so far is not enough....

the price will defn be crazy for this one. You might as well wait for the Prime 1:2 if you live in the US.

the price will defn be crazy for this one. You might as well wait for the Prime 1:2 if you live in the US.

Agreed, as someone living in Canada, P1 and SSC are my only real options (ie. there are no options for Marvel statues if the section is any indication with "XM Studios" plastered throughout the entire forum lol).

Curious how the face will be on this one from Iron Studios (ie. comic or movie version)? Don't mind Gal, but comic version of P1 1/2 scale would've been nice.

Looks good but knowing what the price of their 1/3 Batman was this may be a bit too expensive for me.

That Joker looks Sick! Wish this was a Movie Wonder Woman though!
Need to work on that sculpt. She shouldn't look so bored with crazy claws clawing at her feet.

WW is cool but I'm down for a 1/3 Flash. Or 1/4. Pretty much any Flash I'm hoping these guys or someone will make one.

Back