Star Wars classic Kenner figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

demorathis

Super Freak
Reaction score
I don't know if this was ever mentioned but if you invert the classic Kenner figures' capes, you get a better cape!

Or if they just elongated Vader's collar into an outer cape, that would've been the best.

image.jpg

This is the Kenner rerelease from 1995 there's no way I'd add more creases to the 1977 figures cape

image.jpg

Didn't Vader get released in 1978?

Could be. It was a long time ago.

Hard to believe this thing is worth $5,000-$7,000. Mine's loose so less than a third that at best. Of course, you have to actually find someone willing to pay that amount... until then its worthless.

It was the very first Star Wars thingy I ever bought (or was bought for me). Probably be the last Star Wars thingy I ever sell.

Last edited:
Could be. It was a long time ago.

Hard to believe this thing is worth $5,000-$7,000. Mine's loose so less than a third that at best. Of course, you have to actually find someone willing to pay that amount... until then its worthless.

It was the very first Star Wars thingy I ever bought (or was bought for me). Probably be the last Star Wars thingy I ever sell.

DT Vaders dont come up on the market very often, think you would be surprised at how much you could get for it .

I have 2 Vader cases full of them. If only I'd known to keep them in the packages :p

Also have the Hoth set, the ATST, Xwing etc

Back