Hasbro Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet replica review

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Michael Crawford

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've reviewed both the Captain America shield and the Iron Man helmet from Hasbro, part of their new mid-level prop replicas, and I've been very happy. Tonight I'm checking out the Rogue One Stormtrooper helmet...and I'm not so happy. You can find out why here:

https://www.mwctoys.com/REVIEW-101216a.htm

or you can find the review with the rest at the usual:

https://www.mwctoys.com

Thanks for reading!

Michael

This is a nice helmet for the price. There are needed a few mods (sound mod, covering the battery cover) if wanting it a bit more accurate, but for what this helmet is, I think it is excellent

It is if you don't mind the sound not working. I've heard from a ton of folks with the exact same problem, so sadly, I didn't just get unlucky.

I'm a prop collector, and even though I do not collect the R1 stuff, I appreciate the overall quality of this lid. Sound effects mean nothing for me, wish they skipped sound all together or at least put the back battery cover inside. They could also used the two front mic tips for sound effects. The thing is the shape of the helmet seems pretty accurate to R1, so that is cool. Especially for less than $100.

For as cheap as it is I picked one up to display next to my rubies Vader in my garage.
I agree, for the money it's pretty great.

I saw one at Target that someone had opened the box (honestly it wasn't me lol)...I was able to take the helmet out and look at it. I thought it looked really good, especially for the price. I almost took one home with me.

I got one of these and unfortunately my 24" grape is too big for it. I was pretty bummed. I wanted to wear this around for fun. Even after loosening the straps inside its the bucket that is too small for me.

I returned mine. Didn't want something I couldn't wear, even on display.

Picking one up at Target today to display with my Empire collection...also ordered the Ironman helmet off Amazon last night...wife gonna kill me.

Picking one up at Target today to display with my Empire collection...also ordered the Ironman helmet off Amazon last night...wife gonna kill me.

Got it and for $80 couldn't be happier. Up on shelf where it will stay. Not even putting in batteries. When I picked it up box was all jacked up and one of the 3 plastic pieces weren't in plastic and instructions were missing. Someone obviously opened. The three pieces were in perfect shape so I picked it up (last one at Target).

FullSizeRender (1).jpgFullSizeRender.jpgIMG_8303.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_8303.JPG
    IMG_8303.JPG
    539.2 KB · Views: 55
Back