• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Looking for Bill The Butcher Burgundy 1/6 Coat

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kstarke-records

Super Freak
Reaction score
Looking for a Bill The Butcher Burgundy/Red 1/6 long coat. I don't care if it's Iris,Rainman,Tinela . Please Pm if anyone has one for sale.

I have the whole outfit by yunsil for sale bro

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This outfit? butcher110o10101.JPG
What are you asking for it? I missed the sale of the Whoopsie outfit. Someone got it before I could ask.
I have the original pants and the vest and white shirt but if your price is not too bad I'd buy the whole outfit again so Im done searching. lol. Too much work just for a red jacket. Man I wanted that Whoopsie.
Let me know brother.
Kev.
p.s. while we are on the subject of sales. I'm looking for a Kill Bill Bride. Croozer had one for such a good price but I was broke at the time.
Well, I'm still broke, but I'm willing to **** off some bills or something to get this stuff. lolol.

Back