Ninjak Web-Series (Valiant)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Victοr

BANNED
Reaction score
NinjakClose-600x331.jpg

"I’m told that this is for a webseries being produced by Valiant and directed by Bat in the Sun, the same Youtube channel that does Super Power Beat Down. And that the miniseries will run 6 to 8 episodes and will follow Ninjak as he is on the run and fighting various major Valiant characters, including X-O Manowar, Faith, Bloodshot, Divinity, Timewalker, Eternal Warrior, and one of their newest characters, Savage.

Based on the tweets being exchanged between Valiant CEO Dinesh Shamdasani and some of the (assumed) principal cast members, it seems safe to say the series will not only feature Rowe, but Power Rangers’ Jason David Frank and former WWE Superstar John Morrison. Morrison has worked with Bat in the Sun before, appearing as The Winter Soldier in their recent Nightwing vs Winter Soldier video from three weeks ago."

BleedingCool: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/08/29/ninjak-confirmed-as-a-live-action-web-series-to-feature-x-o-manowar-faith-bloodshot-divinity-timewalker-eternal-warrior-and-savage/

NinjakNYCC-600x461.jpg

Valiant Entertainment, the most acclaimed publisher in comics today, and Bat in the Sun Productions, the team behind the YouTube sensation Super Power Beat Down, join forces for a feature-length live-action series! Join directors Aaron & Sean Schoenke, stars Michael Rowe (CW’s Arrow/Flash), Jason David Frank (Power Rangers), Derek Theler (Baby Daddy), Valiant’s top executives and more for a first look at footage from the top-secret project! Exclusive giveaway and signing to follow!!

Guests: Michael Rowe, Jason David Frank, John Morrison, Derek Theler, Chantelle Barry, Aaron & Sean Schoenke, Josh Johns, Dinesh Shamdasani, and Special Guests!

BleedingCool: https://www.bleedingcool.com/2016/09/13/more-ninjak-pieces-fall-into-place-as-derek-theler-joins-cast-and-first-image-is-released/

ninjak-the-valiant-copy-196966.jpg

"Bat in the Sun, the online production hub best known for their superhero battle royale series Super Power Beat Down, will reportedly launch a webseries centered on Valiant Comics character Ninjak."

ComicBook: https://comicbook.com/2016/08/29/ninjak-to-battle-other-valiant-heroes-in-new-webseries-from-supe/

Ninjak-1-600x923.jpg

Before someone laughs, Ninjak is one of the best comic books on the stands right now, and Valiant is truly the most acclaimed company at this point. If you pick up one book, pick up... well, East of West. But if you pick up two books, pick up... Moon Knight. if you pick up three books... pick up Bloodshot: Reborn... But if you pick up four books, make sure to pick up Ninjak! For the fifth, just go with Infamous Iron Man cause I'm a filthy fanboy...Kidding aside, I'm certainly excited for this. I hope it leads to a film, and the Bloodshot movie by the John Wick people becomes a reality.

Sounds pretty interesting. I would watch, especially with all the other Valiant characters listed.

First Trailer:

It is very cheesy, and it looks like a Youtube production (which it kinda is), but... as a Valiant fan, I'm looking forward to it. A proper Ninjak or Bloodshot film would've been better though. I hope the John Wick folks are still attached to that.

Back