Anyone else Like captain america aou better then civil war cap?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eljay360

Freaked Out
Reaction score
I just think AOU cap is totally better with poseability, magnets, everything except the outfit really. The new one looks blocky in the shoulders and the uniform is so tight it is similar to strike stealth suit cap. AOU is more poseable for me at least. Let me know what you guys think?

Totally magnetic shield felt like they are going backwards without it. Thanks for the thoughts ma

I think the CW cap is slightly better proportioned but I don't like design of the back of the suit and the shield is such a pain to put on and take off

the magnets on the aou cap make switching poses so simple and I actually prefer the brighter colors of the suit

I like the look of the uniform better, but the execution on the figure is rather clumsy when it comes to the kneepads. The magnetic shield is awesome though, and it's a shame that the movies didn't continue to use it in Civil War so that the figure could come with it too.

AOU Cap is still the best

basically the same design costume as civil war, but classic colors, magnetic shield for easy access off and on

I own both but something about the AOU Cap appeals to me more. Maybe it's the brighter classic colors on the outfit and shield. If I could only keep one Cap it would be the AOU one.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Nah, I the colors on CW screams more classic Cap to me. AOU was to busy for me. As much as I like the magnetic shield. Straps on Cap is just so much more old fashioned. Sure it makes stuff easier as a figure but I love CW leaps and bounds over AOU.

The boots, the kneepads, and the way-too-bright colors kept me from picking up AoU. Which is ok cause I only need one Cap figure and CW Battling Version is everything I've ever wanted. Just my two cents.

I like the battling version as well. But I needed that angry mouth headsculpt so bad that I waited for regular cw to get it. I think that head on aou is like a pretty close to perfect cap. But I agree on the pants being to high. That's my one comppaint. Glad to see so many ppl agree on this though as I thought I may be the only one lol

I prefer the AoU Cap as well. It is one of the few figures I think will not be replaced.

Are we taking about from a suit perspective or figure perspective? Either way, it's CW Cap for me. :lol

I really like both though actually, so I have both figures.

The only cap I'm getting is the civil war version.. The mark 46 is going to need an enemy, so, that's cap.

It's a shame to hear about the shield. I wonder why they did that. I also think the age of ultron head sculpt looks better (well, in the prototype photos.. I haven't seen the production versions side by side.

The only cap I'm getting is the civil war version.. The mark 46 is going to need an enemy, so, that's cap.

It's a shame to hear about the shield. I wonder why they did that. I also think the age of ultron head sculpt looks better (well, in the prototype photos.. I haven't seen the production versions side by side.

As far as Hot Toys goes, to keep it movie accurate.

Back